SGS Forum
Lorri

Rain Macs

SGS have been lucky enough to receive a special order of brand new lined and unlined rain macs :thumbup:

We have just received a lovely order of brand new lined rain macs, of a very high quality material and amazingly bright colours and superb patterns on the lining. The colours and patterns are very bright and vibrant but it is hard to bring that across in a picture.

DSC08215.jpg

From left to right we have - Hunter Green/Royal blue/Red/Purple/Burgundy/Cerise/Turquoise/Bright Blue/Burgundy and yellow.

They come in sizes 24" / 26" / 28" but it should be noted that they are quite generously sized so when ordering please go one size down for most average hounds. 

Please ask for current stock levels of each colour in each size.

The material is a cagoule type material with no lining, suitable for wet weather in a hotter temperature and be able to fit over a fleece coat in the winter :D The black is very black and the purple is nice and bright and very purply.

The unlined macs will be priced at just £10.50 and £1.30 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class then it's £1.40 p and p :clap:

The lined macs will be priced at £13 and £1.30 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class then it's £1.40 p and p

Please PM or post below to order, and pay throughout the donate button on the website through paypal.

N.B. please note that if ordering more than 1 item the postage will increase to £2.80 for 2nd class and £3.20 for 1st class

49 minutes ago, gillflan said:

Can I get a 30" red for Doodle and aqua size 26" for Lola please, both lined if possible?

Im afraid we dont actually have any 30" at the moment, the macs really are big made so I'm sure a 28" would fit Doodle fine. I always advise people to buy one size down from what they have in a walking out coat.

See Doodle's coat is a 30" and the velcro barely comes together, it's always been too small. Are you getting more in at all, or just what you have?

17 hours ago, gillflan said:

See Doodle's coat is a 30" and the velcro barely comes together, it's always been too small. Are you getting more in at all, or just what you have?

Its the same with chunky monkey Fonzie, the band is 30" at its widest on all the sizes of the macs. If your unsure about how it would fit him then you are welcome to pop round and try on a couple of sizes

Hello, these look great!  Do you have the aqua (the second from left in the pic which doesn't have tartan lining) in size 26 unlined?  (We are usually size 28)  Star has asked for it for her birthday :) .....Also do you have plain black muzzles back in stock? Thanks and best wishes Ailsa

On 04/05/2017 at 0:45 PM, AMG said:

Hello, these look great!  Do you have the aqua (the second from left in the pic which doesn't have tartan lining) in size 26 unlined?  (We are usually size 28)  Star has asked for it for her birthday :) .....Also do you have plain black muzzles back in stock? Thanks and best wishes Ailsa

@AMG

on it :-)) 

Have pm'd you.

Hi Claire,

I have bought a walking out coat for Breeze and am very happy with it. I'm thinking it might be a bit warm for this time of year and would like to get something lighter for now. Would you recommend the lined or unlined mac? His size for the walking out coat was 28" so should I order a 26" mac? Can you let me know what colours  you have.

Sandra

23 hours ago, sandra hoare said:

Hi Claire,

I have bought a walking out coat for Breeze and am very happy with it. I'm thinking it might be a bit warm for this time of year and would like to get something lighter for now. Would you recommend the lined or unlined mac? His size for the walking out coat was 28" so should I order a 26" mac? Can you let me know what colours  you have.

Sandra

Hi Sandra claire will pop on ltr for the sizing question and to update the pictures which have disappeared !! but as for lined or unlined heres my thoughts :

lined are very nice looking, fab patterns, very stylish, excellent at keeping water off your hound, a kind of half way between cold weather and hot coat, fold small but not as small as unlined 

unlined fold up super small -pocket sized ..... more functional looking but also excellent at keeping water of your hound , def just for keeping rain off not going to help much with the cold.....

hope that helps

Hiya Lorri, would you still have a 26" turquoise lined Mac left? 

Maureen.

10 hours ago, fivegreys said:

Hiya Lorri, would you still have a 26" turquoise lined Mac left? 

Maureen.

I'm afraid not, we are a bit limited for stock in the macs right now. All we have left in the 26" is red and burgundy 

Super! Could I have one, please? Will I pay via PayPal?

1 hour ago, fivegreys said:

Super! Could I have one, please? Will I pay via PayPal?

Sure thing, Yup if you can PayPal £13 plus £1.30 for 2nd class or £1.40 for 1st class post. 

Will get that done right now for 1st Class post,  Claire. Thank you.

Maureen.

Paid  £15 via PayPal, Claire. Transaction ID- 8MK16269TK0225819.

Maureen.

I could do with an unlined one for my shaggy lurcher who looks lie a drowned rat the minute a drop of rain hits him.  What is the measurement - is it from neck to tail, or do I measure round round his chest?

9 hours ago, janm said:

I could do with an unlined one for my shaggy lurcher who looks lie a drowned rat the minute a drop of rain hits him.  What is the measurement - is it from neck to tail, or do I measure round round his chest?

Base of the neck to the base of the tail

Thanks.  What colours do you have left in 26" unlined?

6 hours ago, janm said:

Thanks.  What colours do you have left in 26" unlined?

Just Blue in that size jan

That'll do.  Just to confirm before I pay, he measures 27" but the posts above say to order smaller, so will 26" be long enough, do you reckon?