Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB

SGS Quiz!

Time: 6.50pm for a 7pm start 

Date: Thursday the 11th of June

Given the success of our last quiz hosted and created by the wonderful Jax and Gill we are doing it all again! But in a slightly different format this time.

This time we are going to be using the online video calling software Zoom. It is very simple to use and allows the host (myself) to share my screen with the quiz on it.

What do I need to do?

Its very simple, if you wish to take part in the quiz simply email us on info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com with the subject line marked as Quiz and we will send you the link. Once its time to get quizzing you just click the link where you may be prompted to enter a meeting ID which you will find with the link we have sent you, you then may be asked to enter a password which again is located with the link. If you already have Zoom on your computer, tablet or phone then click the link and it will open within the app where you probably wont have to use the ID or password. If you DO NOT have Zoom then you will be directed to the app store or you can copy the link into the Zoom website and take it from there - https://zoom.us

How will the quiz work?

at 7pm I will share my screen and we will begin the first round. You will be able to see the questions on screen and you simply write your answer down at home as we go through them. At the end of each round I will reveal the answers, you will mark your own answers and ask for each teams scores which i will keep track of here. Once we start a round I will make sure all the teams are muted everyone so you can talk freely.

At the end of the quiz I will then reveal the winning team!

Similar as last time it is a £1 entry fee per team payable by PayPal using the above email address (info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com) or the donate button on the website.