Success Stories 2014

Here's a video of our Success Stories 2014, we have homed roughly 120 hounds over the last year :thumbup: , which is an amazing amount of dogs for a small charity, we can only do this thanks to everyone who played a part no matter how small or large and supported SGS over the last year, we really appreciate it. :signthankspin:

I'd also like to say a personal thanks to the team, who have worked so hard this year as they do every year, but this year seemed to be a year of challenges in personal lives but as always the dogs come first so thank you all :signthankspin:

We hope you enjoy the video and will apologise if any dogs are missing.

great video Katie ..... how do pick the music ??? ...... always brings tears to my eyes..... but tears of happiness

well done everyone :clap:

Blurry screen as I watch ...I adopted the gorgeous Milly (now Molly ) our cat is called Millie so had to change .

Thank you SGS for all your fantastic work ..and for changing our lives with out lovely girl . :wub:

Well done on the video and for all the hard work to the team. Glad to have played a tiny part and glad to have my lovely hound babies in my life. Here's to homing many more in 2015 (and hoping for the day when we don't have to rehome as many)

Fab! :Easter_Bunny:

• Administrators

Excellent, so many dogs now safe and happy - including our Brodie who is currently curled up on the couch on a fluffy blanket. Thank you SGS.x

Excellent, so many dogs now safe and happy - including our Brodie who is currently curled up on the couch on a fluffy blanket. Thank you SGS.x

Sorry Jax, Ruben should have been in there as well, I can only apologise :(

Great work and a huge thank you to all SGSers for making it happen :thumbup:

I failed with my first foster - I can't imagine how tough it must be for you guys on the front line. You do a difficult job, but I'm sure I'm not speaking out of turn when I say how much we all appreciate it.

:signthankspin:

Fantastic video with some real heartwarming pics. Here s hoping for lots more happy hounds getting great homes in 2015.

Blimey, that's a LOT of dogs when you see them like that! It's an incredible achievement for such a small charity - well done everybody! And thanks for putting the video together, Katie.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late as usual ... great video Katie and nice to see our Joy looking as if butter wouldn't melt, her halo has snow slipped,lol.