SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sallydust

Two abandoned lurchers thrown over six foot fence into school playground

That's just shocking there is no need for things like this to happen, hope they get whoever is responsible.

When they catch this B**^"^*D It should be banned for life and thrown over a fence head first! See how it likes it! Beautiful dogs hope they find a loving home for the rest of their lifes! x

:angry: What a dreadful thing to do, fingers crossed they catch the b******s <_< Beautiful dogs are at least safe :wub:

I saw this yesterday - poor dogs.

As a firm believer in "do as you would be done by", I'd throw this fellow over a 20 foot fence (equivalent height) onto concrete, leave him incarcerated without food or water for 3 complete days. :angry: The only good thing to come out of this is that those lovely hounds can now look forward to a really good home

Glad they're safe! They're bound to be better off now than they were wherever they came from.

Lovely looking dogs - the white one is vey striking - easily recognised I'd think.

Denise

Saw this on the SSPCA website yesterday, disgusting..... I really need to unsubsribe as all it ever is is cases of neglect - someone even left their hamster in a Tesco / ASDA or something of that ilk recently! Beggars belief it really does.

Onwards and upwards for these 2 tho, might have been the best thing to happen to them as they will be much loved now

Poor babies. At least they are now safe . Hope the b...... who did this is found soon

Thank gawd they are now both safe and will have a loving home xx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information