SGS Forum
Guest Yvonne

SGS Halloween Show

We will be coming with Rocky. We can bring some raffle prizes and I think Trish wants me to be a "floating" helper. :flowers:

I should be there with Olly. I can give a hand and Andrene can do baking if you want. Sometimes my work calls me in at the last moment but at present I'm okay. Just tell me when you need us there.

Baking always welcome, but can I say to the bakers,,,,,,,,,,,just one item will be plenty cos lots of peeps bring stuff and we always have loads left over(altho it being in the rugby club, feel free to leave any behind, I know a crowd of hungry bears that will scoff it on the Tuesday :thumbup: )

Come anytime after doors open

:ph34r:

Sounds as though you folks will have a great time and I wish Angel and I could be there. Unfortunately I don't drive and it's a bit far for public transport. I have a terrible sense of direction and would probably get lost anyway.

If anyone is passing anywhere near the south side of Edinburgh I would be happy to donate a couple of prizes for the raffle.

Lorraine, we may be able to help you & Angel get there. We were going to be getting a lift through with Tara, Jackson & Olive but it now looks like we are going to have our own car (woohoo!!) by then. Martin will now be coming with so that'll be us up to 2 humans & 3 dogs in our car, so depending on how spacious it is (don't get it till next week) we may be able to squeeze you & Angel in too. If not, then perhaps Tara might?

Aww I'd love to come but Willow has a halloween party the same day at 1pm and its too far away to to do both. boo I was so looking forward to dressing lucy up as a bat to go along with Willlows witch outfit.

Hope you all have a good time. Hopefully see you at the next event.

Guest Yvonne

HUGE BIG NOTICE !!!

REMEMBER THE CLOCKS GO BACK ON THE 30th of OCTOBER

Hink thats huge enough thanks Yvonne, wasn't sure if it was this weekend or next, fanku :1790[1]:

Lorraine, we may be able to help you & Angel get there. We were going to be getting a lift through with Tara, Jackson & Olive but it now looks like we are going to have our own car (woohoo!!) by then. Martin will now be coming with so that'll be us up to 2 humans & 3 dogs in our car, so depending on how spacious it is (don't get it till next week) we may be able to squeeze you & Angel in too. If not, then perhaps Tara might?

Hi Jane

Congrats on the new car.

It would be great if you can squeeze us in but it'll have to be some size of a car for 3 humans and 4 leggy hounds so if it's too tight a fit, no problem and we'll give this one a miss. I have a couple of raffle prizes if you would be able to take those.

Thanks

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine, Don't actually get the car till Thurs & I've yet to see it. However, it's meant to seat 7 passengers so depending on how flexibly we can put some seats down & others not (if you see what I mean) we should be OK room-wise. I'll be in touch on Thurs/Fri to let you know for definite ;-)

Hope this is OK to post here:

Just to let you all know I will be bringing some knitted snoods along to the halloween show (usual price £5 to SGS).

Also I will have some crocheted blankets which are just loved by dogs (Fonzie and Cali love ALL of theirs especially on these cold nights!) and cats (our cat Jaffa - RIP- loved his and it lasted him for about 10years!, it was orange to match him but not the furniture) anyway these blankets will be available for a small or indeed large donation , again directly to SGS......

:thumbup: Snoods and Blankets, great :thumbup: Better make sure I bring lots of money :lol:

We're really looking forward to this :D

I shall be bringing some homemade Doggy Treats to sell for SGS

Cheesy Grins

Fish,Chip & Mushy Pea Biscotti ('chip' being artistic license for potato flour.ahem)

Moshi Moshi Peanut Puffs

And some Lamb and Rice cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Can't wait to to buy some snoods :thumbup:

We've been a bit run off our feet recently so the costumes have been on the back burner, but this is what we had in mind :P

Halloween.jpg

Please note, Moss's mum has kindly offered to sing all 17 verses of the SGS anthem sing-a-long, we only have to join in each chorus :thumbup: Thank you Suse

Lamb & Rice cake earplugs.......£40 a a pair

Arrrroooooowww arrrrrghhhhhh owwwwwwwwwww Rooooooooooooooooooooo!

I cant bring my lot cos they are feardies and would have a meltdown, so am bringing 2 of Katies fosters. Unky Jaimsies liver cake along with Unky Jaimsie and all the dog treats Marie (tassimo) brought for the SGS dogs. and am taking a newbie back to kennels with me later on.

:)

There are always such fantastic outfits in the SGS fancy dress class, and this year I thought I'd enter something :)

Now I'm no good at needlecraft, sewing or even sticking things together, BUT, the way I see it, it's not the winning that counts, but knowing you beat everyone that didn't enter ;)

So I've put something together and Cara is refusing to stand up long enough for me to see if it 'fits' :angry: Bryn is running scared cause he got a bath and he knows he needs a good brush :yikes: and he's a bit scared of new things :unsure: so I'll just bring my creation untested.

The JRT looks right cute in a hat but I don't know if I can suffer the harrier jump jet all the way there and back :sBo_reflection[1]:

See you all tomorrow :thumbup:

woooooo hoo not long now :thumbup:

388875_2569924891711_1361904462_2921484_467929605_n.jpg

Nina much too shy to go to the show, but she gets to dress up so she don't feel left out

Oh Nina, so fancy in your hat :lol:

I really really wanna be able to make the show :crossedfingers:

Hope the Halloween Show is as successful as in previous years. Hopefully I will see the pics eventually. Have a great time everyone and thanks to those who have made this possible :signthankspin:

I hope you all have a fantastic day at the show :thumbup: unfortunately due to my paid job I can't come :hit:

Good luck to everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics :pic: hopefully there will be loads :D

:jump: :jump: :jump: yay, the day is here :clap:

:grey:images%20(3).jpgimages%20(2).jpg