SGS Forum
Palacehound

Hamish at home

Andrina asked me to post a few photos of her Hamish who came to stay a year ago tomorrow and decided to stay. He is a lovely lad and loves his new life, as you can see. He was one of the Stirling Six and very grateful to SGS for transforming his situation and giving him the care and attention he needed.

Happy "Gotcha" day Hamish :throb:

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

:thumbup: Happy Gotcha Day Hamish, you certainly ending up one very loved hound :throb:

Happy Gotchas you sweet old geezer. I know how much your Mammy loves you :doglove: and you want for nothing.

Hope your were spoiled even more than usual on this special day

I love this lad - he's so obviously loved - and he knows it. It's like he keeps saying, "I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky"

You are lucky Hamish - you've landed on all four paws big time - and you deserve it :bigbearhug:

Happy gotcha day gorgeous boy :wub:

What a very distinguished looking elderly gentleman - especially in the last photo :wub:

Happy Gotcha Day, handsome Hamish. :bigbearhug:

Happy gotcha day gorgeous Hamish :wub:

can't believe that's a year - to me it seems a lot longer ?? he is so lovely :flowers: - I've always loved Hamish xxx hope have a great gotcha day xxx

Happy Gotcha Day Hamish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I remember why Andrina called him that too :lol:

You're one lucky lucky boy and your mammy loves you to bits :wub:

:ph34r:

Happy gotcha day you big handsome chappie :throb: you've well and truly landed on your feet big fella :wub: I absolutely love that third photo of him :wub:

Aw, Hamish - what a gorgeous grey face! Happy anniversary!

Happy Gotcha Day Handsome Hamish :throb:

Hope your paw is healing nicely and we all know your mum will be spoiling you today :thumbup:

happy gotcha day

and as susan say's i hope that paw is healing up nicely :)

Thank you everyone for their good wishes. Hamish is doing very well after the problem with

his paw, it makes you so obvious of glass, it is everywhere even wee bits that get into paws.

He has been out quite a bit and enjoys seeing what is out there.

I often wonder what would have happened to these lovely dogs if they had not been found in time.

He is starting to have a bouncy session now and again and dashes about like a big lassie

with long legs, it is funny to watch. He is handsome in the last photo.

Andrina and Hamish

Happy Gotcha Day handsome Hamish. I know your mum loves you to bits :throb: Glad to hear your paw's healing :thumbup:

Hamish is just lovely, i'm loving that grey muzzle all the better for nuzzling (is that a word??) into you......

Happy Gotcha Hamish :clap: I can hardly belive it's over a year since the Stirling Six came into SGS care.

Lucky boy you are Hamish :wub: , living in luxury now with all the love you will ever need.

Happy days, Hamish!

I remember why Andrina called him that too :lol:

Why...?

Happy days, Hamish!

Why...?

When Andrina took him in, he was a foster,,,,,so he wasn't quite home,,,,,,,,,,,but hame-ish,,,,,,,,,,cos the plan was for him to move on of course,,,,,,,,,,,,,but then she fell for him big time,,,,,,,,,,he stayed,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AND SO DID HAMISH :lol:

When Andrina took him in, he was a foster,,,,,so he wasn't quite home,,,,,,,,,,,but hame-ish,,,,,,,,,,cos the plan was for him to move on of course,,,,,,,,,,,,,but then she fell for him big time,,,,,,,,,,he stayed,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AND SO DID HAMISH :lol:

Love it!