Breed: - Greyhound

Colour: - Fawn

Children: - Not yet assessed

Cats: - Not yet assessed

Small dogs: - Not yet assessed

Large dogs: - Yes

Housetrained: - Currently in an SGS foster home

Spayed/neutered: - Yes

Kobi is a beautiful greyhound with a lovely temprament.

100_3073.jpg

So far Kobi hasn't put a foot wrong in his foster home. He is great with all the resident dogs and has no interest in sheep, the chinchilla or the chickens. He is great on the lead and a very lovable boy who likes nothing more than a good cuddle.

If you have room in your home and your hearts for Kobi please visit our website www.scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com where you can view details of our homing policies and complete an application form or email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com or phone us on 08456439335

Well he waited on our waiting list for months and months. He was safe in the kennels he was in, so as ever the more needy and desperate dogs got wheeched in in front of him, while he waited patiently for his place with us :(

Well this sweet gentle boy's got his reward. :heartdog:

He has gone home to a family we all know very well to help heal some broken hearts :thumbheart: i am sure they will be along shortly to post piccies and give us an update

thank you so so much yet again to Ken and Debra who took him in, and gave him the chance to find this home :signthankspin: another one leaves your foster home and find a forever sofa

Guest Yvonne

Congratulations to Kobi and his new Family :clap:

:signthankspin: ken and debra once again for your fostering services :D

Yay Kobi :clap: You will be so loved in your new home, I just know you will :yes:

C'mon Kobi's new mummy and get da pics on :lol:

:ph34r:

Your patience has paid off sweet boy :throb: a wonderful family who will love and adore you :bigbearhug:

Ken, Debra, another happy hound leaves after some TLC from you guys :throb: well done :flowers:

:bounce: Be happy handsome :throb:

Wonder who his new family is, if it's who I think it is your going to have a ball :yes:

Kobi you have found a great family :thumbup: Happy forever home special lad :hearts: :hearts:

Ask your mum to post some piccies please :thumbup:

:signthankspin: Ken & Debra & Michelle

Great stuff! Good things come to those that wait - Wishing Kobi a lifetime of happiness in his new home. Come on with the piccies!!!

:bounce::dance::clap:

Best news ever for lovely Kobi :wub:

Well worth the long wait for his forever home. He will truly be so happy and loved by this family. Things happen for a reason and perhaps that's why he's been waiting so long, waiting for these special guys :yes:

Who is the lucky peeps who have this stunner... he;s just gorgeous :unsure:

Okay okay okay :rolleyes: I had to go and buy a USB cable to link my phone to the puter as our's has gone AWOL (OH's work is my top suspected place!).

It's us - we're the lucky ones who were chosen by Kobi :wub:

He's a happy, waggy (tail's like a whip!), slightly clumsy goofball, bin raider, food lover (but not a critic!) cuddle monster. He's got shorter, stockier legs than Bertie and with the way he walks and his colouring he looks like a lion! :huh:

And Bertie's so much happier now - it's so nice to see our Bertie back as he really was going downhill. They don't spend much time near each other as yet but just the fact that there's another hound in the house has the most amazing effect on Bertie :wub:

Here's da piccies

Hurroooooooooooooooooo!

26092011072.jpg

Note the extra chew (he's fast I'll give him that ..... Bertie had his "where did my chew go?!" face on!)

27092011095.jpg

Walkies

27092011075.jpg

Which way? :blink:

27092011086.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzz!

27092011099.jpg

This is how close they got this afternoon

28092011109.jpg

Somebody organising food out there?

28092011111.jpg

So pretty :wub:

28092011114.jpg

Bertie says, "Fank oo tho much, I can thettle down and have a thnooze without thtrething" :throb:

28092011100.jpg

Thank you Kobi for choosing us, thank you Ken, Debra and Jackie for putting up with me .....and thank you Michelle - you're a star, I owe you one :bigbearhug:

:thumbup: Congratulations on your new addition. He's a handsome lad and looks very much at home already. It's good to know his arrival has perked Bertie up a bit. They'll be best buddies before the end of the week.

Congratulations on being chosen by handsome Kobi :clap: Great photos, Kobi looks so settled already, I see he does Tam's trick with the chews :wub:

Annie, now you have a 'tail' of your own to oogle at. :hug:

For the new members, Annie was always saying that she loved Reggie's tail and I often put up pics of his rear just for her. Now she has her very own' wolfie ' tail :wub:

Congratulations Annie and family and well done Kobi, you've landed on your 4 paws. :clap:

Yippeeeeee!! I'm so happy for you, Annie! And Kobi too! And the boys must be dead excited too. Woohoo!

Well done Kobi! Wishing you loads of happiness in your new home! :thumbup: