SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ellen

Luna and Sol

:wub: thanks for sharing the photos with us :)

They look very happy in their new home and I love all their nice new toys - I bet they don't last long :lol:

Keep us updated, we never tire of photos and updates! :)

Met the twins this morning. They are so cute....can't wait to go out for a walk with them and my hounds!!! Will take loads of pictures. :D:wub::wub:

What a lucky pair - looks like Sol & Luna are really loving their new home

Your photos are great and can't wait to see more :)

Toni x

:P Thanks for the update and pictures, wishing you many happy years of enjoyment. More photos would be welcome, Ta. :P Nora

:wub: It didn't take Sol long to perfect the roach :D they are going to have loads of fun running around in that garden :D

I got a couple of photos out on the walk yesterday although it was absolutely chucking it down and so not very good quality!

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Not a great weekend for my mother-in-law to visit...she looks drenched! (left hand side)

What a happy boy Sol looks in that first roach pic! :wub: Great photos, they look like they're settling in really well!

Shame about weather for your walk the other day, but I bet they had fun all the same :)

Keep the pics coming!

What a fab garden for them. That and a huge beach - lucky doggies. Great to see them so happy and settled. :wub:

Went out to the Winding Walks today in Fochabers....get ready for a picture overload.

100D0363.jpg

100D0365.jpg

100D0366.jpg

100D0367.jpg

100D0368.jpg

100D0372.jpg

and some more...

100D0374.jpg

100D0375.jpg

100D0377.jpg

Was a good walk and no rain this time thank goodness. All hounds behaved very well and the twins didn't react to passing dogs, big or small.

We have a very good day today, first the fantastic walk with Ellen, Gary, Gypsy and Kyle. We then advanced on leaving them on their own today we left them for 3hrs and no mess :D , when i got in they were all bouncy and excited so into the car and off to the East beach where some of Ops wing were having a BBQ, there were lots of little dogs and a nice long bridge which they struggled with walking across at first but once they realised that they had to walk slowly they went across well. With all the small dogs around they were more interested in the Kites. Neither of them were fazed by the large amounts of people. Luna is a lot better with the car as she just jumps in and out but Sol still has to be persuaded by nudging his bottom :rolleyes:

All is going well so far and we are both enjoying having them around very much.

Thank You Ellen for the Photos :D

post-111-1218920561_thumb.jpg

post-111-1218920617_thumb.jpg

:D These two have certainly landed on their feet, fab pictures of two very lucky happy dogs :D

They sure have ! :D

Denise

I agree they are a lucky pair, and sound as though they are doing great so far. I love the photo of Sol getting a cuddle, what a sook :wub:

That "landed on their feet " quote is just so right. Was going to type it myself and saw you all thought the same. Nudging Sol on the bottom to get him into the car...how lucky are you. I am not very big and Stumpy weighs a ton and he has to be lifted in... ok heeeeeaaaaave. :lol:

Hello

Just a bit of an update.

Both the Babies are doing fantastically.

After 5 or so months of patience it has finally worked and they now both do sit and down. :)

We are so proud of then and now we are moving on to Stay hehe.

post-111-1230822504_thumb.jpg

:throb: Fantastic, what great progress :thumbup:

Thanks for the update, it's great to hear they are doing so well :wub:

It's nice to see a photo and hear about them again :wub: Glad they are doing so well...and the Parrot and Dinosaur too :lol:

Denise

Wow look at the babes,how clever are they,thanks for posting,still get people asking about them,give them a cuddle from us. :thumbup:

Happy New Year to you all.

D.D.