SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ellen

Luna and Sol

Just called to see how the twins are,both are fine,very sleepy,Luna has had three teeth removed and Sol had his cleaned he didn't need any extractions,they have both been chipped,vaccinations can begin in 5 days time.The staff at the vets say they have been good as gold and are lovely.Good to hear you bartered for food,lol,bartering can be fun and profitable!!.Will pick them up later when they are more awake.

D.D.

So happy Sol & Luna are being rehomed together that is so lovely. We rehomed Chester & Florrie, our twins, on 15 Aug 2004.

Sending gentle hugs to Sol & Luna after their visit to the vets today :wub:

Toni xx

Sol and Luna are on their way home,sleepy but fine,wonder how long the peace will last before Solly boy starts hollering for his dinner/walk/wee etc.,oh not forgetting his bedtime biccies!!!!!

D.D.

Glad it all went well. They're such a lovely pair. :wub: I'll be over to say hello at the weekend and give them some googies before they go off to pastures new. ;)

Ahem,Karen,exactly what are googies,lol.?HEE HEE :lol:

D.D.

[''I'll be over to say hello at the weekend and give them some googies before they go off to pastures new'''

''Ahem,Karen,exactly what are googies,lol.?HEE HEE

D.D. '']

Aren't they what Sol is now missing :lol:

Glad all went well at the vets, so pleased these two are going together :wub:

Ahem,Karen,exactly what are googies,lol.?HEE HEE :lol:

D.D.

Oops - that'll be a typo. Should have been goodies. :lol:

That's good news!!! Glad they are fine. Hope they're not too uncomfortable tonight. Hugs from my family. x

[''I'll be over to say hello at the weekend and give them some googies before they go off to pastures new'''

''Ahem,Karen,exactly what are googies,lol.?HEE HEE

D.D. '']

Aren't they what Sol is now missing :lol:

Glad all went well at the vets, so pleased these two are going together :wub:

No Antee Katee ewe meen GOOLEEES :lol::lol::lol: Az am glad ewe haz the same sence of hoomar az meee!!!

The twins are fine,Sol lasted less than an hour before he started yelling for his dinner :lol: ,typical Solly boy ;) ,Luna wee scone on the other hand is very spaced out she would not go up into the inside kennels after Eddie took her out,I think the steps put her off :unsure: ,so we had to move her,she's not interested in food or drinking :( ,made sure she's warm and comfy and I'm sure she will feel better after a sleep in her own bed tonight :) will let you know how they are later.

D.D.

Sol has forgotten all about his op :lol: ,lol,Luna is much happier she's had breakfast and lunch,they both went out for a walk in the rain,alls well.

D.D.

I just wanted to wish Sol and Luna good luck in their new home this weekend. I can't wait to meet them!!! :D

All sounding good for them both, the best of luck in their new home. :P Nora

Finally we got back this morning at 0400hrs. they both traveled well and slept most of the way. On arriving back they had a lot of fun exploring the garden. Going into the house was another question, they both went in eventually but were reluctant to begin with. Sol seems to be more confident than Luna when it comes to exploring, but it was amazing to see them looking and investigating everywhere, they were so intrigued by everything. So far so good, hopefully going to the beach tonight!

Pictures to follow shortly :)

:wub: that is so pure the bizziness. Theys look rite happee tae bee in a reel home. Ma antee Rachels and unkle Eddee will bee rite missin them, but theys will bee happee tae be able tae see their picktoors on here. :wub:

How fantastic, I'm so glad you gave them a home together :D what a gorgeous pair :wub: and it looks like they are settling in already :D

Am so pleased for them. :wub: Great to see them getting used to their new home. Lots more pics please. ;)

Wonderful to see them together in their new home, they look so happy. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think your parrot may be dead :unsure: