SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB

Christmas Can Collection Inverness

Yes its that time of year again :eek: we are planning out Christmas can collections. :723[1]:

As always this is a really big fundraiser for us and sets us up for the year to come. We are organising things slightly differently this year however, just having one day instead of the whole weekend to try and maximise bodies and collections. 

For Inverness it will be Saturday the 8th of December, meeting place will be the bottom of Market Brae steps beside RBS.

If you would like to volunteer please post below, PM myself or email us on info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com with one of the following time slots; 

12pm - 2pm / 2pm - 4pm (please note that the time slots may be subject to change)

Hounds are of course welcome and the fancier they are dressed the more attention they attract. :704[1]:

We will need someone to take the buckets and banner to and from the collection and deal with the money, ie count it and bank it so please let us know if you would be able to do that also.

15 hours ago, JKCamp said:

Hi Claire,

Jack, me and hounds would prefer the 12 - 2 slot.

Cheers,

Kirsteen.

Great, thank you. Please also note the change of location as Jan has told me that last time you were moved on from the Unicorn. Now meeting at the bottom of Market Brae steps beside RBS

10 hours ago, ClaireB said:

Great, thank you. Please also note the change of location as Jan has told me that last time you were moved on from the Unicorn. Now meeting at the bottom of Market Brae steps beside RBS

Yeah, that's fine!  The Market Brae location was much better anyway :D 

I can't commit due to the train being very unreliable on the return leg in winter but can play it by ear and put us down as a 'maybe'. If the weather allows it gets in at 2.30pm.