SGS Forum
Jax

Transport needed - Elgin to Aberdeen

***Update - We have someone who can do Inverness to Elgin then Aberdeen to Arbroath but are really stuck for Elgin to Aberdeen. Anyone able to help???

Can anyone help get a wee shy whippet from Inverness to Arbroath on 15th October? Has to be that day, no flexibility unfortunately. Pm one of the team if you can help. 😊 thanks. 

I've got family staying so can't do all the way to Aberdeen but could possibly do some of the distance from elgin if it helps? To keith or huntly or something?

Thanks Ellen, we’ve got that bit covered, it’s Inverness to Elgin we’re struggling for. 

That's not what the post title says which is confusing. What are the timings as I might be able to work in an Inverness trip. 

I really wish I could help out on this, makes me sad I can't do any or part of the transports at the moment. I'll just have to continue going stir crazy with cabin fever meantime. 😞😞

12 hours ago, Ellen said:

That's not what the post title says which is confusing. What are the timings as I might be able to work in an Inverness trip. 

Sorry it's been changing by the day and hard to keep up with. All sorted now so thanks for offering. Jaclyn I'm sure you'll be back to helping out in no time!