SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB

SGS Christmas Special offers!

🎄🎄 To help you celebrate Christmas in style and get yourselves organised in plenty of time SGS has a few special offers for you to take advantage of :sHa_shakeshout[1]: 🎄 🎄 🎄

Special Offer 1

The Full Set - 4 items, one each of the following; 10th Anniversary t-shirts; 10th anniversary bag; 2019 calendar; a pack of Christmas cards - all for only £20! :sHa_shakeshout[1]:

Special Offer 2

Mix and Match - 3 items with the cheapest item free. Buy any combination of 3 items from the following; 10th anniversary t-shirts; 10th anniversary bags; SGS Hoodies 1 child size aged 9/11, 1 in medium ladies size and 1 in medium mens size; 2019 calendars;  a pack of Christmas cards and you receive the cheapest item free. For example this could be 3 calendars (3 x £8 but you would pay only £16) or 1 calendar, 1 bag and 1 card (£8+£4+£4 but you would pay only £12). 

Whichever offer you go for please remember that postage will added on top of the cost of your purchase/s. This will be either £3.40 for 1st class or £2.90 for 2nd class. (for large orders the postage will increase due to the weight of the parcel)

Here are links to the relevant merchandise threads to allow you to get started  - 

If you would like to take advantage of these special offers please post below, PM myself or email us on info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com

Payment should be made via PayPal either by using the email address above or using the donate button on the website.

On 10/4/2018 at 2:21 PM, KATHLEENHOGG said:

Just seen will pay via paypal

I have emailed you Kathleen

Make sure you get your orders in this week as come Friday i will open it out to Facebook. There has already been much interest in the offers so make sure to check what is available colour and size wise in the t-shirts and bags

1 hour ago, ClaireB said:

Make sure you get your orders in this week as come Friday i will open it out to Facebook. There has already been much interest in the offers so make sure to check what is available colour and size wise in the t-shirts and bags

And sadly when they are gone they are gone!!

17 minutes ago, KATHLEENHOGG said:

Hi Claire I will add £3.40 for postage Not bothered which colours but a size Large for the t shirt thanks Kath

Great, thanks

Special offer 2 x 2 please!
2 xxl t shirts one in red and one in purple (hubby loves his grey one and trying to persuade him to vary it a bit!!)

4 calendars. 

I'll send £40 via paypal. Let me know if more required for postage x

33 minutes ago, JenniferA said:

Special offer 2 x 2 please!
2 xxl t shirts one in red and one in purple (hubby loves his grey one and trying to persuade him to vary it a bit!!)

4 calendars. 

I'll send £40 via paypal. Let me know if more required for postage x

Great we shall get hat sorted for you 

Special offer 2 please, can I have x1 purple Tote Bag or any colour that's left and x2 Packets of cards + postage £3.40

Also 1 calendar AT £4 with an extra bit for postage in case it costs more.  I will pay by Paypal

Ref:4E154175113765603

5 hours ago, bobsmum said:

Special offer 2 please, can I have x1 purple Tote Bag or any colour that's left and x2 Packets of cards + postage £3.40

Also 1 calendar AT £4 with an extra bit for postage in case it costs more.  I will pay by Paypal

Ref:4E154175113765603

cheers will do

Hi, can I get no.2 offer please, 1 calendar, 1 pack of cards and  a tote bag (do you have black, if not then red thanks).  £12+2.90, hope that's right. Let me know and will pay asap.

10 hours ago, CosmicClare said:

Hi, can I get no.2 offer please, 1 calendar, 1 pack of cards and  a tote bag (do you have black, if not then red thanks).  £12+2.90, hope that's right. Let me know and will pay asap.

Sure thing Claire, I'll get that out to you 

Thanks, just paid via donate button.

1 hour ago, Jane and Harry said:

Hi, is a special offer 1 still available? Looking for a t-shirt ladies small. What colours are available for tshirts and bags? Thanks 

Don’t think there’s a small left in tshirts but there’s sweatshirts.... 

@ClaireB

can you check pls

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information