SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB

SGS Christmas Show

:723[1]:                                               Its Showtime!                           :723[1]:

SGS would like to invite everyone to our Festive show, to be held on Sunday the 18th of November between 12pm and 4pm.

The venue will be East Whitburn Community Centre, Hens Nest Road, East Whitburn, EH47 8EX, here is a link to the location on google maps - 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/East+Whitburn+Community+Education+Centre/@55.8672863,-3.6630954,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x488875e9afc5f8bf:0x489eed4fdc581a11!8m2!3d55.8672863!4d-3.6609067?hl=en&authuser=0

:3233[1]:

We'll be having our usual fun dog show, you can pick up some SGS merchandise, our catering angels will be on hand to serve you up some nice tasty food, we'll have a raffle, tombola and some other fun activities, we will also be having a couple of craft and christmas stalls. 

:3249[1]:

We are also needing volunteers for the day, if you can help us in anyway then please email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com, also if you can provide some home baking for us to sell it would be appreciated.

We also need items for the raffle and tombola, which you can either give to a member of the team at the next walk or bring on the day.

Looking forward to it.  

Can I just add that we are in desperate need of donations for the raffle and especially the tombola/lucky dip for it to be able to go ahead.   After our successful lucky dip at the summer show I only came home with about 5 items 😊.   

Oh sorry I am singing at a fund raising concert that afternoon with my choir. Will look out donations

Sorry we can't come but can try and get some things together for the raffle/tombola - where should I send them?

49 minutes ago, CosmicClare said:

Sorry we can't come but can try and get some things together for the raffle/tombola - where should I send them?

You can send them to me, I’ll PM you my address.   Thank you.  

We have some exiting stalls for our show this year!

Celtichound, with their lovely leather collars

Dog Style, with their colourful collars and leads

Handmade Christmas crafts 

Handmade knitted items

Decorate your own Pupcake

As well as the SGS merchandise stall 

Will there be any Perfect Fit harnesses? We really need a new one for Abbie but I’m not sure what size. 

She may also have put of a little weight but her current one is a bit tight.