SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB

SGS 2018 Calendar and Christmas Cards

:704[1]:              SGS are proud to unveil our new Calendar and Christmas Cards :704[1]:

The Calendar is A4 size and has plenty of space for writing notes on all the days in each month and an extra space for notes at the bottom.

Front Page,

22243754_1714186345289721_1138795213_o.j

Inside layout and Mr January,

22197619_1714186348623054_938779326_o.jp

The Christmas Cards come in 2 styles, both are A6 size. 

On the Portrait card we have Jake and Nevis and on the landscape card we have Joe and Lady

fullsizeoutput_3dd.jpg

These are the insides of both cards,

fullsizeoutput_3dc.jpg

And on the back,

fullsizeoutput_3db.jpg

Calendars cost £8 each, postage for up to 3 calendars will be £1.30 for 1st class or £1.20 for 2nd class

Cards will be £4/pack, each pack will have 10 cards split into 5 of each design. Or you can buy 3 packs for £10. Postage for 1 or 2 packs will be £1.30, for 3 or more packs it will be £3.40 for 1st class or £2.90 for 2nd class post.

If you would like to buy calendars and cards together postage will remain as above for up to 2 calendars and 3 cards. 

If you would like tot order more than the quantities stated above then postage will increase to £3.40 for 1st class or £2.90 for 2nd.

All payments should be made through PayPal using the donate button on the website. Please post below, email or PM myself to order. They will also be available at the Christmas show, we advise buying now and arranging to pick up at the show to ensure you are not disappointed.

:726[1]:

11 hours ago, SusanR said:

Can you keep me a calendar please Claire.  

Sure thing, I'll bring some to the AGM 

1 minute ago, Alicats said:

I need 3 calendar & 3 packs of cards

Great, your total will be £34 plus either £2.90 for 2nd class or £3.40 for 1st class post

I would like a calendar and one pack of cards please.  I will pay using the donate button just now.&nbs

4 minutes ago, bobsmum said:

I would like a calendar and one pack of cards please.  I will pay using the donate button just now.&nbs

Great 👍

Two packs of the Christmas cards please,, I've rounded up the total to £10.00 which includes the postage

Transaction ID is 8HF851972M098382M.

3 hours ago, Jaclyn C said:

Two packs of the Christmas cards please,, I've rounded up the total to £10.00 which includes the postage

Transaction ID is 8HF851972M098382M.

Thanks Jaclyn

8 minutes ago, SarahCatto said:

Could I have 6 calendars please? 

Sure thing, that will be £48 please. My dad works in Bearsden so ill just have him post them through on his way home once i see the payment come through :)

Can I have 3 Calendars and 3 packs cards, please   I will pick them up at the Christmas show, wherever and whenever it is/

Thank you

Andrina

29 minutes ago, Lees said:

Can I have 3 Calendars and 3 packs cards, please   I will pick them up at the Christmas show, wherever and whenever it is/

Thank you

Andrina

Sure thing 

Hi Claire,

Can I have 3 calendars and 3 packs of cards please. I have just made payment via PayPal.

Thanks,

Chas.

2 hours ago, Chas said:

Hi Claire,

Can I have 3 calendars and 3 packs of cards please. I have just made payment via PayPal.

Thanks,

Chas.

Great, thanks

Please can I have one calendar, 2nd class post is OK I have paid £10.00 via Pay Pal ref. no. 4RS9545388597272J  

Thanks

Margaret

On 06/10/2017 at 4:25 PM, Margaret said:

Please can I have one calendar, 2nd class post is OK I have paid £10.00 via Pay Pal ref. no. 4RS9545388597272J  

Thanks

Margaret

Thanks Margaret, Ill get that sent out on Monday.

12 minutes ago, sonic black said:

hi guys can i have 3 calender's an 3 packs of cards please.

Yea of course, your total will be £34 plus either £2.90 for 2nd or £3.40 for 1St class post

Could we have 3 calendars please Claire..Thanks, Antony & Peter x

...paid via PayPal ref 2CN35258H3495100D...

Sign in to follow this