SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jax

Success Stories 2016

Here's hoping 2017 is even more successful!

Massive thanks to everyone who helped these lucky hounds on their way to happiness...

Also thank you for the music suggestions this year, hope you enjoy.

:wub:

:wub: 

A happy new year for all those lovely hounds ?

Well done to the team for all their hard work over the year to make this possible and of course all of our volunteers, who make SGS the success that it is, you're all amazing :wub:

The key board is all fuzzy, well done to the team for re-homing so many lucky dogs

Awww so lovely to see.

I only joined SGS at the start of 2016 but so far I've fostered four very different dogs, adopted my beautiful Izzy toot, made some good friends with some crazy dog people and their gorgeous hounds and done ALOT of walking. It's been a good year :-)

Happy new year to all the SGS team :-) 

Love it to bits,seeing all the safe hounds in safe hands,  and the music is just perfect, friends up dancing.

I have been lucky to meet a few of these beautiful dogs.

Andrina

Fantastic work everyone. Perfect music to go with the beautiful photos too!

Aw...just lovely ...fab video ❤...can't believe how young Oscar looks in his picture or that he has been with us almost a year now..!  Thankyou S.G.S

More than 90 reasons to be happy that 2016 was a successful year! I wish we lived nearer so we could be more involved, but meanwhile we're grateful for all the magnificent volunteers who tirelessly home check, transport, foster, street collect, swap (and sell) crates/beds/coats/collars, make up calendars and videos, organise festivities; who freely give really useful, down to earth advice and reassure when we feel at a loss : thank you all. :signthankspin:

Jura and Charlie send 2017 greetings to all the other lucky hounds who now have forever homes :hug: