SGS Forum
Reggie

Harley

This lovely lad came back into SGS care through no fault of his own. He was let down badly , but as often happens in this Rescue World maybe things were meant to be and he has landed beautifully on all 4 paws.:dance:

Harley, now to be Charlie, is going to live in Englandshire with another SGS lurcher, Jura:wub:   Jura is wearing the trousers in this relationship but Charlie has such a lovely temperament he's just not caring. :P He has a kitty cat to get on with as well and he's behaving well with him.

He's wormed his way into his new Mum and Dad's heart already and has managed to find his way into their bedroom overnight :lol:

Be happy gorgeous Charlie, you deserve this chance after all the moving about.

Thanks to Diane and her family and hounds who took him in at the drop of a hat and to Jennifer and Jim who helped with the last leg of his journey to happiness:signthankspin:

14502852_1336806183025576_2349110876993349944_n Harley.jpg

woo hoo Judith its official, :lol: The Southern Branch is back up to speed, :anim_35[1]:  can wait to meet the lovely Charlie. :wub:  I think Murphy would be proud of you both.  I am sure Jura will keep Charlie in check xx

So pleased Charlie has found this perfect home and I know he'll be very happy as part of the Southern Branch. Thank you Diane and family for taking him in when he bounced. Also a very big thank-you to everyone that helped collecting and chauffeuring him and getting him to where he needed to be. He'll have a great life due to all your help.

Great news for such a handsome boy :clap: 

No more moving for you Charlie Boy :) 

Thanks to Diane and family for helping him when he needed it the most and thanks to all who helped with his transport.   

Huge thanks to everyone who helped Harley when he needed it most, especially Katherine, Diane and Jennifer. We are very grateful that he is so remarkably unphased by his nomadic life up to now. He won't be going anywhere from now on, unless his pack is with him. :hug:

He is so settled it's impossible to believe it's just a week since Jim very kindly brought him down to Lockerbie to meet us.

Have to say that 'Charlie is my darling'! anyone want to sing it for me? :wub: 

Brilliant news! Look forward to hearing all about Charlie's new adventures.

Yay....so happy for you all ....can't wait to meet the new addition Judith.  Poor Charlie hasn't had the happiest life but that will all change now as he gets to know Derbyshire and Berneray...he is going to be so spoilt...???. 

Lovely, happy news for such a beautiful boy. Be happy Charlie and your new family. ?

I'm so happy for Charlie, sometimes dogs have to move around a bit to find their forever home and end their homeless journey, the more they move the better the home they deserve and I we've most definitely got it right for Charlie this time :signthankspin: for giving him such a great home and :signthankspin: to all of the wonderful, amazing SGS volunteers who helped to make it happen and for showing Charlie during his moving around that there are so many wonderful humans in the world and there is a lot of love out there :wub: 

It was lovely to read these great notes on a morning when Charlie and Jura have been competing for the bedspace all night :wacko:

and the winners were - drum roll - both dogs, which made Ian and me the losers..... I'm too old for this, aching in every bone, so back to the drawing board for overnight routine! Better try the crate idea, I think :rolleyes:

And they are both fresh as daisies this morning - grrrr

good job we love 'em both :boucinghearts:

Hahahaha...and you told me you didn't feel old Judith ??? it's amazing how a poor nights sleep can change your perspective !!!   I suppose we  are fortunate that whilst Oscar and Wren sleep in our room it's only Oscar that creeps on the bed occasionally in the early hours..if he lays on you, which is normally the case you can't move...if Wren decided to join him I think we would end up on their beds..?

Lovely to know the dogs are refreshed though and that they are happy in each other's company..can't wait to see you again and meet Charlie ❤️ xx

Congratulations Charlie, home for Christmas ??