SGS Forum
ClaireB

Christmas Can Collection - Glasgow

Its that time of year again, we are organising our Christmas Can collections! :sHa_shakeshout[1]:

It will take please from about 10am to 4pm on both Saturday and Sunday, the 10th and the 11th of December.

We will meet at the same place as last year, on the corner of Argyll Street and Buchanan Street, outside the House of Frasers.

Time slots for both days will be 10am-12pm / 12pm-2pm / 2pm-4pm

Please post below stating what day and time slot you can help with and get thinking about your fancy dress/festive costumes to attract the generous public.

:721[1]::704[1]:

We're inbetween Glasgow and Edinburgh and can do either day so just fit us in wherever you need folk, any time slot will do.x

Saturday 12 till 2 for us though Rocky s not a fan of standing around outside so I will bring his bed and warmest cost but he may not last the two hours but I will stay anyway.

My usual (not very helpful) reply Claire.   I'll come along if I possibly can, but can't commit to a time/day at the moment.

42 minutes ago, Judysdad said:

Hi Claire,

Can you put Clara, Janice and I down for 10 - 12 on Saturday please.

Of course

Here is the rota for the weekend, we will meet at the corner of Argyll and Buchanan street in front of the House of Frasers. Any issues please let me know either by email, on the forum or on my SGS phone - 07568107988.

Saturday - 10am-12pm - Fiona Morrison / @JudysdadNorman and Janice Mills / Lorri

12pm-2pm - Gillian Flannigan @gillflan / Irene lally @Irene lally / The Colmans @colman.ek

2pm-4pm - Isla McLeod 

Sunday - 10am-12pm - Karen McMahon @Kaz / Carole Ure @carole2/ Claire

12pm-2pm - Michelle Mulheron 

2pm-4pm - Amanda bain @Benjiboy. / Lillian Turner @Lilly / Claire 

That's great Claire looking forward to it. If you get a minute stick jim's name on the 2-4pm slot with me. He's laughing as he says he doesn't need to come as his names not on it just mine. Not a chance that he's not coming lol. Xx

There is a santa dash on sunday in glasgow lots of roads will be closed off for those participating x

On 8 December 2016 at 9:12 PM, Lilly said:

There is a santa dash on sunday in glasgow lots of roads will be closed off for those participating x

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Lillian, we will plan accordingly 

Good luck today guys, hope the weather isn't too bad. We're wrapping up warm for Edinburgh!