SGS Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sallydust

Murray

Well our lovely boy Murray (Molly's brother @megan) has gone and bagged himself a cracking home, we didn't even get a chance to do a homeless thread for him, he's gone to live in South Queensferry with a lovely family who already has an SGS hound Amberson (previously Rolly @bigburnsey)

He's settled in an absolute dream and is already sleeping beside his new canine brother :wub:

A huge thanks to Alexis for getting him out the hellhole shed and to Roseann, Billy & Rover for bringing him on and setting him up for  his new life :signthankspin: 

Have fun Murray xx

Here he is settling into his new home with Amberson, he has the blue collar :thumbup:

Murray6.jpg

Murray7.jpg

Murray8.jpg

This has made my day, i am so happy for Murray, maybe Molly can come visit her brother, sometime :thumbup:

Well   Done Murray, Have a great life. Thanks to everyone that has helped him on his way especially Alexis, Rosanne, Billy and Handsome Rover 

Great news. Well done Murray :thumbup:

Good luck and loads of love to my "special" Murray, who I watched helplessly for 9 months stuck in a shed 24/7 without company or stimulation. Thank you to his new owners and hope they love him as much as I did, and I know Roseann and the family did too. I'll never forget you Murray:wub::wub:

Fantastic news for Murray. Can't believe there are people who would shut you away in a shed :angry: - makes me so angry - but how happy are you now Murray! Fantastic to see you relaxed and happy - and Pelicanbrief, you must be his angel - thank goodness for people like you x

Congratulations Murray on the start of your new and exciting new life

On 22/10/2016 at 9:55 PM, pelicanbrief said:

Good luck and loads of love to my "special" Murray, who I watched helplessly for 9 months stuck in a shed 24/7 without company or stimulation. Thank you to his new owners and hope they love him as much as I did, and I know Roseann and the family did too. I'll never forget you Murray:wub::wub:

Ditto xxxxxx

I know that Murray will be happy in his new home as he just wants to be loved and he will get plenty of that.  He is a great little character - enjoy your new life. xxx