SGS Forum
FeeGee200

Customised Dog Lead Hooks

Hi all,

Some of you may have seen Matt's post on his Many Colours Grey page on Facebook but, for those who haven't, attached (I hope!) is a photo of 3 hooks we bought in IKEA.

As you'll see, the artistic one of us (not me) took it upon himself to customise one of them so it matched Shay's cowprint butt.  He's going to add some white to the other black one, to match the little white flashes on the back of Dash's paws, and tone down the orange one so it's more like Moose's gradually fading brown.

The customised hook seemed to be well received on Facebook so that got us thinking- would any of you be interested in having one custom painted in your hound's colour / pattern?

If so, what would you be willing to pay for it?  We'd be happy with a price to cover our costs with any profit going to SGS.  I haven't run this by any Admin yet so there may be conditions or it may even be vetoed if there's a problem in us doing this but I hope not.

All we'd need would be a decent photo of your hound's rear.  Ideally we'd want to be able to hand over any completed hooks at SGS events or walks to avoid postage costs and the risk of loss / damage in transit but I think we've left it a bit late to have any ready for the summer show - Matt has a very busy week coming up and is away the weekend of the show.

Please let us know if you'd be interested.

Thanks,

image.jpeg

Brilliant idea Fiona, just love them...trouble is there's not much difference between Oscar and Wrens backsides .......how's Matt's calligraphy skills ? Is there enough room for a name ?

I love these! I'm so disappointed in Izzy with her boring black butt now!!! But might be a nice idea for serial fosterers who would like something to remember each of their dogs by!!

He could chop half the tail off for Brodie's butt!

These are great - I have them in my kitchen for hanging t towels on 

Sunny's bum !!!....:)  

Need to be a big one to match ! :lol:

FB_IMG_1466538027742.jpg