SGS Forum
  • Announcements

• ClaireB

12 Days of Christmas   12/13/2017

Be sure to check out our post in the Behaviour and Training section about all the issues and possible dangers that face all dogs at this festive time of year
ClaireB

Fleece lined harness and Perfect Fit harness

SGS are excited to announce that we are now stockists of both the Fleece Lined Harness and Perfect Fit Harness from Dog Games :sHa_shakeshout[1]:

The Fleece Lined Harness - Examples pictured below, Rocky, Isla and Tommy wear a size 5, all have black webbing with either red, purple or hi-vis fleece 

• Every part of the harness is covered in top quality fleece, giving superior comfort and protection from rubbing
  • The harness is easy to put on and take off, with 2 clips it means that the dog does not have to move its legs as the harness is able to pass under the chest.
  • Safe, secure, hard wearing and made in the UK

The Fleece lined harness comes in 6 sizes, SGS only carry the 2 largest in stock but are happy to order a smaller size or different colour for you. Pictured Below,

Please enquire about current stock availability 

The Perfect Fit Harness - 

• Easy to put on and take off using the 3 clips
  • Fully adjustable and made from 3 operate pieces to enable us to get a 'perfect fit' for your dog
  • Chest piece comes with front D ring, this allows for a double ended lead to be used for better control of your dog
  • Super safe for escapologists and front limb amputees.
  • The snug fit can help provide a sense of security to nervous dogs  
  • The fleece padding helps to protect delicate hound skin from rubbing

Please note that due to complex nature of the Perfect Fit Harness we will only be able to sell them after your dog has been fitted by myself at one of our events.

To order the Fleece lined harness please PM myself (ClaireB), post below or email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com with your dogs girth measurement (taken from behind the front legs around the widest part of the chest) and the colour you would like.

Prices - Fleece Lined - Size 5 - £28 (girth measurement 53cm to 77cm)

- Size 6 - £29 (girth measurement 61cm to 89cm)

- Perfect Fit - 20mm - £33.50

- 40mm - £45

For more information and instructional videos please visit - http://www.dog-games-shop.co.uk 

For more information on why a harness may be beneficial to you and your dog please visit - https://www.dog-games.co.uk/about-us/design-of-a-harness/

DSC_0934_zpsgbo8rb2d.jpg

DSC_0917_zpsjywjpkco.jpg

DSC_0938_zpsh5sv80bp.jpg

Hi, I'm coming along to the walk on Sunday at falkirk. Would it be possible to get my greyhound fitted for a harness while we're there? He's 74cm girth. We're not bothered what colour it is. Alison

Hi

Could I have a size 6 fleece lined harness please? I've measured Breeze at 76.5cm, so I guess that's the better size for him. I've paid £35 via paypal ( 5HG082323U863173R.) which should hopefully cover postage, but let me know if you need more. I think I'd prefer the high viz if you have one, but any colour will do. 

Cheers. 

Nell xx

14 hours ago, Nell said:

Hi

Could I have a size 6 fleece lined harness please? I've measured Breeze at 76.5cm, so I guess that's the better size for him. I've paid £35 via paypal ( 5HG082323U863173R.) which should hopefully cover postage, but let me know if you need more. I think I'd prefer the high viz if you have one, but any colour will do. 

Cheers. 

Nell xx

Hi Nell, i have a size 6 in the hi-vis yellow available. I can post tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Nell said:

Actually just realised it's a bank holiday today so post-office will be closed. I'll post tomorrow though 

Don't worry - I'd taken that into account ;) 

Hi, 

I am fostering Breeze (just got him last Saturday) and all going well will adopt him. I would like to get a fleeced lined harness for him, Size 5 as his girth measurement is 66cm. Can you let me know how soon I could get one and how I should make payment.

Regards

Sandra

45 minutes ago, sandra hoare said:

Hi, 

I am fostering Breeze (just got him last Saturday) and all going well will adopt him. I would like to get a fleeced lined harness for him, Size 5 as his girth measurement is 66cm. Can you let me know how soon I could get one and how I should make payment.

Regards

Sandra

Hi Sandra, i only have purple fleece with black webbing or black fleece with red webbing in at the moment. If you wanted one of those i can post it 1st class tomorrow and it should be with you for the weekend, if you wanted a different colour it wouldn't be with you until next week. Payments should be made over Paypal using the Donate button on the website.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The black one with red webbing would be perfect. I'll put the payment through now. Do you have my address in Kirriemuir?

31 minutes ago, sandra hoare said:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The black one with red webbing would be perfect. I'll put the payment through now. Do you have my address in Kirriemuir?

Thats great, yes i have your address. Ill get that posted tomorrow

12 hours ago, LucyP said:

Thanks for the perfect fit harness for Indy. I have paid via PayPal 

Thats great, thanks.

1 hour ago, linnie40 said:

hi claire,

does the harness have a fleece lining on the webbing strap that goes round their girth area???

many thanks

lynne xx

Hi Lynne, they both do but the fleece lined style has more. Although all the sensitive parts of their tummy are covered 

56 minutes ago, mpowersnine said:

hello, I'd like to order a fleece lined harness in a size 6 if possible, what colours do you have in stock at the moment?  Can pay/send address via paypal

We only have green, blue or hi-vis orange in that size :)

3 hours ago, ClaireB said:

We only have green, blue or hi-vis orange in that size :)

Great - could I order a green one please?  Let me know what address to use for paypal :)

7 hours ago, mpowersnine said:

Great - could I order a green one please?  Let me know what address to use for paypal :)

Yes of course. You can us our email address, info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com or go to our website and use the donate button. 

Can you let me know your address please?