SGS Forum
  • Announcements

• ClaireB

Christmas Can Collections   10/23/2017

ts that time of year again! We are getting volunteers organised for our Christmas Can Collections, taking place in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Inverness so hopefully there should one near you! The dates are as follows; Glasgow - 25th November / Dundee - 26th November / Inverness 25th November / Edinburgh - TBC See the SGS events section for more info on each one. I
ClaireB

Walking out coats

SGS are happy to bring you these fleece lined waterproof hound coats, perfect for winter walks.

They come in a variety of sizes, including Extra Small (24"), Small (26"), Medium (28") and Large (30").

To ensure your hound gets the correct coat size please measure from their collar along the back to the base of their tail.

This is the variety of colours, see below picture for available stock
DSC08220.jpg

From top to bottom -

Black / Red / Pink / Bright Blue / Hi-Vis yellow / Turquoise / Royal Blue / Navy

Extra Small (approx 24 inches) 
Small (approx 26 inches) 
Medium (approx 28 inches) 

Large (approx 30 inches) 

Please ask for current stock levels.
These are reasonably priced at £15 plus £2.80 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class delivery please pay £3.30 p and p instead. Payments are made through PayPal using the donate button on the Website
If you wish to purchase one of these for those chilly walks please pm myself or post below.
Alternatively please email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com.
Please include details of your name, address and reference number confirmation of payment details :thumbup:

Here is a handy guide for measuring your hound for their perfect coat

howmeasuredog.gif

I would like to purchase the red 36" coat, how can I make payment? X

can I order a walking out coat - preferably blue in size 28 for my new foster dog Popper.  Paid £19 through paypal  Confirmation number: 6R582474R7435863W. .  R. Foster, 25 Duncan Crescent, Dunfermline KY11 4Bt. 

thanks 

17 hours ago, Rosie25 said:

can I order a walking out coat - preferably blue in size 28 for my new foster dog Popper.  Paid £19 through paypal  Confirmation number: 6R582474R7435863W. .  R. Foster, 25 Duncan Crescent, Dunfermline KY11 4Bt. 

thanks 

Will post this afternoon

Hi

I sent a PM a week ago regarding a cerise walking out coat 28" and a purple muzzle. I haven't had a reply so not sure what's happened. If these are still available could you please let me know the total cost including 1st class delivery.

Many Thanks

Lorraine

1 hour ago, Lorraine B said:

Hi

I sent a PM a week ago regarding a cerise walking out coat 28" and a purple muzzle. I haven't had a reply so not sure what's happened. If these are still available could you please let me know the total cost including 1st class delivery.

Many Thanks

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine, Sorry i didnt see you message. We have the coat but im afraid we dont have any purple muzzles left. We have blue, green, yellow, red, pink, gold, silver, white or black.

Hi Claire, could I have a black muzzle instead and the cerise coat. Have paid £30 via paypal confirmation number 9TG720334G512694U. Do you still have my address?

Not sure why these photos of Angel are appearing. I haven't added them to the post so apologies if they come up again.

Thank you very much

Lorraine

Hi, can you tell me if the coat and muzzle have been posted? Just to get an idea of when they'll be delivered so I can make sure someone's in. Thanks

Lorraine

On 09/04/2017 at 5:47 PM, Lorraine B said:

Hi, can you tell me if the coat and muzzle have been posted? Just to get an idea of when they'll be delivered so I can make sure someone's in. Thanks

Lorraine

I posted it the other day Lorraine, hopefully it should be with you in the next day or 2. It doesnt usually take long but occasionally they seem to have a wee delay. Let me know if it hasn't arrived in a few days.

24 minutes ago, bobsmum said:

I am looking for a sky blue medium or 28"

I have that size in the bright blue, no lighter blues I'm afraid

3 hours ago, Laura27 said:

Hi, could I order a 26" walking out coat please? Either red or blue with a black lining would be great.

Hi Laura, i can do the red with black interior fleece, the blue has a white fleece interior.

If you can PayPal £15 plus either £2.90 for 2nd or £3.40 for 1st class post using the Donate button on the website i can get that posted out to you.

On 19/10/2017 at 2:30 PM, ClaireB said:

Hi Laura, i can do the red with black interior fleece, the blue has a white fleece interior.

If you can PayPal £15 plus either £2.90 for 2nd or £3.40 for 1st class post using the Donate button on the website i can get that posted out to you.

Hi,

I haven't received anything through the post yet - just wanted to check in?

26" red with black lining please. I sent the money through PayPal on 20/10/17.

Thanks, Laura

On 03/11/2017 at 11:07 AM, Laura27 said:

Hi,

I haven't received anything through the post yet - just wanted to check in?

26" red with black lining please. I sent the money through PayPal on 20/10/17.

Thanks, Laura

Hi Laura, I definitely sent it but will double check my receipts.