SGS Forum

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

Buzz came into SGS care the end of 2010. Since then sadly he's not had the smoothest of retirements for one reason or another, unsuitable homings and health problems.

I'm not dwelling on his past but all I can say is that his original Foster Mum and Dad have decided that things are meant to be sometimes and he's finally found his Forever home. :dance: with them. He's settled back into his old ways and is really happy and contented at last, enjoying his zoomies in the garden and just relaxing.

Be happy lovely Buzz :54[1]: no worries now, you are truly loved now.

Thank you Denise and Stewart for taking Buzz in at the drop of a hat when he was desperately needing a loving home and for taking such good care of him. :signthankspin:

Lovely happy ending story for the gorgeous boy! Some things are meant to be, right enough!

:clap: so happy for this handsome boy :)

At last he's in the perfect home where we know he'll stay forever :thumbup:

Well he bounced bounced bounced all the way home :throb: you now know what true love and happiness is sweetheart :throb:

Congratulations Buzz in your fantastic forever home

Lucky Buzz ....... having met you and your new real mum at the recent walk I can't say how very happy I am to know that you are finally where you will be loved forever.

So happy for you Buzzy :throb: boy! You're with the right mum and dad now for sure :) and look at you with a lovely garden all of your own!

Absolutely delighted for Buzz.

When we contacted SGS interested in rehoming a hound in 2011 we were introduced to Buzz and Rocky at the vet school rodeo. We thought both were lovely but somehow Rocky just seemed more comfortable with us , proving that your dog picks you. I have always felt an extra interest in Buzz though and I know he has had some bad luck over the years.

It was lovely to see him at the QP walk last week with his foster mum ( now his forever Mum ).

He really is home now.

Great news :thumbup:

Good news for Buzz, sounds like he's had a really difficult few years.x

So pleased Buzz is where he should be at last. Happy forever handsome and thanks to Denise and Stewart for taking him in when he needed someone.

Such good news x