SGS Forum
TheCatsMother

Aberdeen - Lost Lurcher girl!

This newly rehomed (new owner had only collected her 30 minutes previous to her going missing) has managed to escape from the car. Can anyone in the area keep a wee eye out for her.

ABERDEEN PEOPLE !! HELP PLEASE !!
FROM Lynsey Smalley
Can you share this for me? I lost my new dog about 5.15pm on Sunday 27/4/14 at the beach Boulevard Aberdeen, approx 4year old Brindle lurcher very timid and nervous, managed to escape from the car, last seen on the golf course near Mrs Murrays dog home ,Aberdeen. Very skinny and has sores on her rump, wearing a multi coloured collar with paw prints on it. If seen or caught please contact myself or police Scotland on 101 or Aberdeen City dog warden. I had only just got her about 4.15pm, absolutely devastated .
My number is 07763914723, someone says they saw her about 9pm on the beach road in Aberdeen, I actually live in Forfar and was devastated that I had to come back down the road without her.

Link on Lost dogs Facebook, not yet available on website:

https://www.facebook.com/195654177160947/photos/a.213639902029041.52744.195654177160947/713996961993330/?type=1&theater

10308198_713996961993330_427239792744949

Omg ?

I thought I saw that on fb but then couldn't find it again to share

Have you put it on help2rehome Scotland?

Read about this on face book this morning and shared it, poor thing will be so confused just hope they find her safe and sound :pray:

She has been found safe and well. Owner is collecting her :-)

Oh that's fantastic news. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about the poor wee thing out on it's own, best news ever :thumbup:

So glad she has been found. I couldn't bear the thought of her being lost an on her own.

:) Fantastic!