SGS Forum

Psssst everyone, do you remember me

ernie_zpsb9404a21.jpg

I'm the super gorgeous wee puppy that had a load of daft women trying to dognap me :yes: well you'll never guess what.......

I used my superpuppy powers and super cute looks on my foster family and they have decided that all you other folks can fight all you want but there is no way ever am I leaving their house :throb: so guess what everyone I've got my happy forever home :clap:

Here I am mesmerising them with my big eyes

4fe683fd-388e-411c-80ca-ada011958ff1_zps

I knew I had to get Becky to love me so here I am sooking up to her

erniehome2_zps2dfaf7a6.jpg

It all worked, look they gave me a chewy nearly as big as me

42943818-d67e-420a-ae0d-ce6abdca8bc1_zps

I know I'm going to be happy forever here with my new family, and guess what I'm going to be able to meet foster brothers and sisters too and tell them what a wonderful place the world can be :thumbup:

Oh my he is absolutely beautiful. No wonder his foster Mummy and Daddy decided he was staying. Be happy lovely Ernie. ps LOVE the name xx

Fantastic news for irresistible wee Ernie!!!

I'm not at all surprised he won them over, but totally jealous :-) lol

You are going to have a wonderful life now wee guy xxxx

Oh I can understand why you couldn't let him go, sooooo cute. Well done wee man.

oooooooooooh! I cannot wait to meet Ernie!

Happy new life ickle pup, you more than deserve it! And mummy Di, have you came back down to earth yet or are you still floating about with a goofy grin ?!?

its great i so happy happy happy, :wub:

he gets on so well with the kids, cats now he has realised they are not to play with after they gave him a bop on the nose, and of course mother hen becky who keeps all the foster dogs in tow with her mothering side hes fab with them all and just fits in so well hes great :thumbup:

It made me cry each time i thought of him going else where

I always was the hard one in the house that said no to keeping a foster and they all could have fitted into our family in their own way and well now i have failed ooopppssseeee

On the plus side to this also though OH said no to keeping a foster and also to keep on fostering nooooo to 3 dogs, but i have to say hes the best and is still letting me foster too :thumbup: coz as a family we get alot from fostering and its such a wonderful thing for us all to do and we love helping the fosters on their way .

So i am one very happy lucky person

Thank u all

oooooooooooh! I cannot wait to meet Ernie!

Happy new life ickle pup, you more than deserve it! And mummy Di, have you came back down to earth yet or are you still floating about with a goofy grin ?!?

nope aileen the goofy grin still there i dont think it will ever go ;)

Dianne and family ,

Delighted for you all ,who could resist such a cutie ...Ernie you have landed on all 4 paws with this lovely family ...have a wonderful life wee guy . :thumbup:

Fiona xx

Fabulous news! He is a lucky wee boy and he is gorgeous :wub: - resistance was useless.

How could you possibly resist! Lucky wee boy, lucky family! x

Congratulations Diane and family, Ernie was just too irresistable. Failed fosters are the best. We know he'll be happy and loved forever with such a great family.

Ernie is one lucky little lad :thumbup: no more worries for him, life will be just one big fun filled place to be now with his lovely family. You have been so strong with the fosters up until now Diane but it had to happen one day and who couldn't resist this very special boy. :wub:

Thanks to you all for failing :thumbup:

Thanks to Fiona again for the one sleep over :lol:

Beautiful boy! Bound to fail!

Congratulations!

No way you could resist him, he's gorgeous. Well done Ernie on convincing you foster home to keep you!

Congratulations Ernie and family :thumbup:

Oh what great news for Ernie :clap:he is one lucky lad to have such a great new family :54[1]:

As if you would have been able to let him go anyway Diane!! He is too cute for words gotta love the FF's lol

awww thank u all for my well wishes :)

there was a lot of fuss the other day mum was crying and seemed sad at the thought of me going some where else and they were all talking about me a lot they mum stopped crying and has not stopped smiling since as they said they just could not say bye to me

I am still scared of things that I have not come across before and still weary of people that I don't know and tend to try and get away from things like that, but my mummy just tells me its alright and not to worry and soon I will get over my fears.

I know sit now and stay and its great coz if I do it for them and listen I get a treat yum yum.

The cats well I did kind of think they looked like fun to run and play with but when I did try they made a strange noise at me and whacked my nose so I don't want to play with them any more not if they are like that huh.

I will play with becky instead she is showing me what I can get away with at home ;) and also what I can but should not do but we only do that when mum and dad turn their backs we are quicker than they think, I love to play with becky in the garden and in the house we like to chase each other she is fast, but I am faster ,then once we have done that I have a bed that I can go into but I much prefer the sofa and becky lets me cuddle up with her or eva and elloits beds boing boing they are fun to play with and went shopping for short while today and when they came home they had bought me lots of treats and toys and also becky go new ones too but we like to share and the peeps say that's good

I like at night time I just like to chill out after my last walk and dinner and cuddle up with mum, dad and becky then that is me I sleep all night through

Thank u Fiona for my sleepover had a great night and I will hopefully see u again :thumbup:

I am also looking forward to seeing you all sometime

Ernie x

Aww Ernie sounds like you've found your perfect forever home and with your lovely families help will soon realise you don't need to be scared life is going to be do much fun for you. I really hope I get to meet you at some point,