Children: -

Cats: -

Small dogs: -

Large dogs: -

Housetrained: -

Spayed/neutered: - will be prior to homing

null_zpsa1b4eb55.jpg

null_zps32857539.jpg

Geordie is a gorgeous ex racing boy who is very happy and friendly.

He loves attention and loads of cuddles! He is going to make a fantastic addition to any family :-)

If you have room in your home and your hearts for Geordie please visit our website http://www.scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com where you can complete an online application form or you can email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com or phone us on 08456439335

:2250[1]: The gorgeous Geordie has found his forever home. :dance: He's going to live with a lovely couple and has settled in already. Geordie has done a little bit of moving about since he care into our came and has won over everyone who knew him. :yes: This is the best news ever for this lovely boy, he can call this his home now. :clap:

Thank you to everyone who helped Geordie on this long trip to happiness. Fiona, Kimberley, Claudia, Grant and Lan, you were all there at the drop of a hat :signthankspin:

Happy New home Geordie,Time to stay put and enjoy a great life. Well done and thanx to everyone who helped and loved this boy.

Good news x

I miss his silly face at the window, Grant and I will certainly always remember him and not just because he locked us out of the house and turned our rug green! But because he's so lovable. Might be getting the new owners to join canicross so hopefully this won't be the last I see of him. Our time fostering him was teeny in the scheme of things, but its given us even more appreciation of the work and the emotions going into fostering. All you fosterers are amazing! We've got a third dog now, so won't be able to help much but its one of my aims that when I'm not a full time worker anymore to be a fosterer. All the best with your wonderful new life handsomexxx

well done to everyone who helped this lovely boy in finding his new home and helping him out along his way :thumbup:

Enjoy your new home Geordie :wub::thumbup:

?Great news for gorgeous Geordie! ?

A real gent of a dog and I'm so happy for him ❤❤

Thank you to everyone who's helped him on his way to happiness ???

We are so happy for you lovely boy :)

It was a pleasure to have you at home Geordie, best nature and sweet big boy :wub:

We'll miss you so much and all your cuddles!

You will have a happy new life ;)

Happy New Life Geordie and family :thumbup:

Happy New Life Handsome!

Well done all his fosterers.

Well we've now had our lovely boy for a month and wee love him to bits. He's now called Echo and we've had loads of lovely walks and millions of cuddles. We even had a shot at cani cross and hope to give it another go soon! Echo gets lots of compliments on our walks, and he's charming to everyone he meets! His only flaw is an absolutely obsessive interest in tennis balls! We're so happy he's settled in so well with us and we can't imagine life without him now.

post-8648-0-83108000-1400606211_thumb.jp

post-8648-0-97440700-1400606237_thumb.jp

Echo, I like that :thumbup: He really is a lovely boy, everyone who met him at SGS fell for him. Looking forward to even more Echo updates in the future!! :lol:

Great name, great photos, he's a very handsome boy :throb: looks very much like his sister Maggie who is currently boarding with is :thumbup:

Echo is looking pretty pleased with himself. Lovely to hear how well your gorgeous lad is settling

Stunning pictures btw they could win a photo comp!

Great to hear how echo is getting on, I quite like a tennis ball too so I'm in good company:-)

Lovely photos - he looks fab. Enjoy your beautiful boy :wub:

Gorgeous boy ???

I'm so glad he's fitted in so well and enjoying life ??

Awww Echo :wub:

We of course fell for him too! He is such a lovely boy!

So happy he hs settled so well with you :)