Children: - Older calmer children
Cats: -
Small dogs: -
Large dogs: - Yes, prefers males.
Housetrained: - Currently in an SGS foster home
Spayed/neutered: - Yes

1526496_772977439384584_1486059756_n.jpg

1474435_772977436051251_1553666166_n.jpg

Joy is a lovely girl, she's very shy and doesn't like knew things or change in her life, she is looking for a nice calm home where she has time and space to relax and be a pet, her foster family after a few weeks are now starting to see a cheeky side to her but it will take time, an experienced greyhound home would probably be best.

If you have room in your home and your hearts for Joy please visit our website http://www.scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com where you can complete an online application form or you can email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com or phone us on 08456439335

The F F Club just gets bigger and bigger :clap: :clap:

Joy :54[1]: has chosen her forever home, she's become such a lovely girl, overcome most of her fears and is the best buddy of Pete the greyhound.

Lorna and Steve say she has become one of the family now, fits in great with all the resident dogs and all the visiting boarders. Her personality is wonderful as well and she is a constant source of amusement for them both.

Happy days ahead for this gorgeous girl who was so shut down when she came into our care that she wouldn't even go through a doorway by herself.

Thank you Steve and Lorna for opening your doors to another precious hound :signthankspin:

Awww this just made my day!!! :D

Happy days for Joy! You will be very happy beautiful girl!

:thumbup: Way to go Joy, you have bagged yourselves a top home. Can't wait to see you at the next Westies walk!!

:clap: great news for the gorgeous girl :)

Maybe I'll see you some time if you get brave enough to do a can collection. You have a fab new family, enjoy being spoiled.

Brilliant news for Joy!! :-)

Paws well and truly under the table :-) x

FANTASTIC :boucinghearts: I knew Joy was gonna be hard one to let go (I know I would have struggled so thank goodness she didn't come here) No worries now she is going to have the best life .,Happy forever Joy.Failed Fosters rule :thumbup::thumbup:

What a fitting happy ending that those who have helped this beautiful girl love life have chosen to have her join their family.

This has made my day :D not surprised though hehe.

Well done Joy! Can't Wait to see you at the next westies walk :) hope your mum and dad realise that you're only going to get cheekier from now on :P

Fantastic news, Joy can only go from strength to strength now xx

That is just the best news! Her brother Roy is an endless source of amusement too with his antics hope we can get them together at some point xx

Awww! you are a very lucky girl Joy! Have fun with your best friend Pete :)

Yippee thats an extra happy friday feeling :P:P

So glad for Joy you have bagged a fab forever home

Great news for Joy :thumbup:

Yip we have failed at fostering again :thumbup: for the 3rd time. When Joy arrived on the 2nd of Dec I was so worried that our mad house would be too much for her but now missy is the life and soul of the party!! She still has a bit to go but everyone that visits falls in love with the pretty one, well when you're as good looking as Joy who wouldn't :P. We were so resolute that we were not going to have 5 greys until we saw how close Joy and Pete had become, he now has a playmate nearer his age instead of getting chased by the 3 oldies the 2 youngsters play happily together :friends: :friends: but Joy has the knack of keeping her older brothers and sister on side by snuffling and licking their ears and faces, very cute. Thanks to everyone at the SGS that helped to bring this gorgeous girl into our lives although we may not be able to foster as such Joy can look forward to helping out in an emergency and maybe even a can collection or two.

Fantastic news! Sounds like you're happy and settled in to your forever home pretty girl :)