SGS Forum
Lorri

Fleece Coats

These SGS fleece coats are made in Scotland for SGS. They have velcro fastenings to secure them, in black, navy, red or blue.

These come in 4 sizes small, medium, large and X large. This measurement is taken along the back of the coat starting from the neck area the base of the coat at the tail end. :P Hope that makes sense! 

DSC07656.JPG.dc4accad0f44a54ec303f3fd7ec

Please ask for SIZES and COLOURS Currently AVAILABLE in either style

These are very reasonably priced at £12, plus £2.90 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class delivery please pay £3.40 p and p instead or of course if you ordering more than 1 thing it will likely be no extra.
If you wish to purchase any of these for those chilly nights or walks please

pm SGSAdmin or email ScottishGreyhoundSanctuary@googlemail.com

Please include details of your name, address and reference number confirmation of payment details

2 hours ago, gillflan said:

Hello, can you tell me what colours of fleece you have in medium and extra large please? :)

Hi Gillian, we only have black in medium and navy and burgundy in the bigger size

17 minutes ago, gillflan said:

Can I have the medium black and XL burgundy please? Let me know how much I owe 😊 x

Sure thing, its the older style of fleece in the medium, is that ok? They are similar to the new ones but have tie fastening instead of velcro. Or would you prefer the navy in L?

The burgundy will be £10, the navy is also £10 but the old style is £7.

That’s ok I’ll take the older one in medium. I think large would be too big, she wears a medium SGS coat and it is pretty big as it is!  So £17. I’ll come by with the best boy sign and collect them if that’s ok? I’ll message you on Fb

Hi Claire what colour of fleece coats do you have to fit Rover is he is 32"  

Thanks

Roseann

9 hours ago, Rosie25 said:

Hi Claire what colour of fleece coats do you have to fit Rover is he is 32"  

Thanks

Roseann

Hi Roseann, 

Sorry i dont think we have anything in that size right now. We sold quite a few of the fleece coats at the show so we are running really low on stock for the bigger sizes especially. We might be getting more in but probably not until the New Year now im afraid.

3 hours ago, ClaireB said:

Hi Roseann, 

Sorry i dont think we have anything in that size right now. We sold quite a few of the fleece coats at the show so we are running really low on stock for the bigger sizes especially. We might be getting more in but probably not until the New Year now im afraid.

thanks Claire

1 hour ago, Rosie25 said:

Claire do you have any waterproof coats in his size? 

1 minute ago, elleff said:

Hi ClaireB do you have anything to fit Flo and Jake, we're looking to buy them something to sleep in.  He's about 30" and she's 28"

I will have a look as we have had a few fleece costs donated recently 

5 hours ago, Jenmill said:

Hi Claire looking for a fleece and also a waterproof coat for Molly .please ? 

Hi Fiona, What size is Molly again?

On 15/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, ClaireB said:

Hi Fiona, What size is Molly again?

sorted - Molly is now sporting purple fleece:-)

Hi ladies was wondering if you have the fleece coats for Casper and Brodie size 30 and 28

many thanks

Karen xx

6 hours ago, Kaz said:

Hi ladies was wondering if you have the fleece coats for Casper and Brodie size 30 and 28

many thanks

Karen xx

Hi Karen, I will need to check and get back to you over the weekend

On 9/28/2018 at 11:36 AM, Kaz said:

many thanks

Karen xx

Hi Karen, so we don't have fleece coats in those sizes currently. I'll be putting an order  for more costs in the next week or so however if you wanted to wait. If not I will totally understand however 

I will wait Claire thanks,prefer to buy them of your good selves

thanks

Karen xx

Guest Mickeymoomin

Hi is it possible to get a size 28” fleece coat in red/purple/pink (any girly colour?). Are these the inside fleece type coats for wearing at night? Thank you. Kirsty Hart (Mickeymoomin).

18 hours ago, Guest Mickeymoomin said:

Hi is it possible to get a size 28” fleece coat in red/purple/pink (any girly colour?). Are these the inside fleece type coats for wearing at night? Thank you. Kirsty Hart (Mickeymoomin).

@ClaireB

can you check this afternoon pls? 

Cheers 

On 10/13/2018 at 6:18 PM, Guest Mickeymoomin said:

Im in the process of ordering coats Kirsty, they should be here in a week or so if you were happy to wait i can let ou know when they arrive. On the plus side i can add in that coat to the order so i will definitely have something you will like

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information