Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:06 PM
The features of the coats are as follows
1) Extra long material cut at thigh, shoulder and abdominal region.
2) Fully attached hood with leash slit.
3) Two piece construction for balanced fit.
4) Rip stop nylon outer shell with breathable properties.
5) Carefully selected modern fabrics that provide superior warmth to weight ratio.
6) Micro fibre infill with warm micro fleece lining.
7) Velcro adjustable front with roll back neck.
8) Easy on/off jacket application.
9)Size available: 30".
Some details on why they're deluxe:-
Internal lining is made of Berber fleece. Berber fleece is a textile that is very lightweight, warm and soft to touch. Because of the way the yarn is knitted into the fabric (it is brushed together with wire brushes to pull the material together and 'fluffs' it up) the soft pile forms large air pockets which improve the insulating properties of the fabric. In addition to being warm, the fleece is also designed to wick away moisture; from a dogs perspective this means zero moisture build up along the surface of the dogs back therefore keeping the dog dry and warm for extended periods.
In between the outer and inner lining there is fill called 'Holofil'. This extremely lightweight material inclusion has two benefits; warmth retention and wind resistance (the small fibres help breakdown a direct blast of wind).
The only colour available is Black
Costs are £22 with Free P&P.
Don't miss out LIMITED stock available.
To order please PM the SGSAdmin team or email ScottishGreyhoundSanctuary@googlemail.com
Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:18 PM
Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:06 PM
Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:16 AM
Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:56 PM
Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:27 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:56 PM
It looks a bit roomy but when he's standing up it's good but is really suited to a large dog!
Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:29 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users