• Announcements

• ClaireB

SGS Summer Show   05/30/2017

Its that time of year again, we would like to invite everyone to our annual Summer Show  We will have a fun dog show, tombola, raffle, refreshments, the SGS stall and more........ Held on Sunday the 25th of June at the East Whitburn Community Centre, Hens Nest Road, East Whitburn, EH47 8AB (where we were at Christmas) Doors open at 12 noon and entry costs £3.   We will need donations for the raffle and tombola, these can be handed in on the day. Here is a poster that you are all welcome to download and put up wherever to spread the word.
Digger

Bruised Bum

6 posts in this topic

My lurcher sometimes gets large bruise like marks on his bum area. Has anyone else seen anything like this? Excuse the photos /: it doesn't seem to bother him or be sore? Any ideas? 

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7689.JPG

Has he been running through long grass?

Mostly on the beach - may have been a few seconds through dunes but other than that not really. Have you seen this before? 

I had a dog who used to get that running through dunes as the blades on the leaves can be quite strong and sharp :) 

Mine have had it occasionally frolicking about. As you say it doesn't bother then :)

Thanks for this info - He has had it before but was worried as this one was a big bruise compared to others.