Breed: - Greyhound 
Colour: - White & Fawn
Children: - Under assessment
Cats: - No
Small dogs: - Under assessment
Large dogs: - Yes
Housetrained: - Currently in an SGS foster home
Spayed/neutered: - 

Big handsome Buck is new into our care, he is undergoing assessment and we will update here as we get to know him.

If you have room in your home and your hearts for Buck please visit our website http://www.scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com where you can complete an online application form or you can email us at info@scottishgreyhoundsanctuary.com or phone us on 08456439335 

Buck1.jpg

Buck2.jpg

Sallydust    0

Well this gorgeous big hunk of love waited a long time for the perfect forever home to come along, and you know that saying good things come to those who wait, well its certainly true in this instance, he's gone to a wonderful home in Glasgow to a lovely couple who have recently lost their SGS boy and I'm sure he would approve, Buck also has a new name, he'll now be known as Kerr and it really suits him.

A lot of people helped Buck along the way, you know who you are, a huge thanks for everything everyone done to make this possible :signthankspin: 

Have a happy life gorgeous boy :throb: 

SusanR    0

:bounce: 

Fantastic news for this boy, he's landed himself such a fab new home.   My screens gone all blurry again :lol: 

Look forward to hopefully seeing you again at a walk or an event.   

Have a wonderful new life handsome.  

Irene lally    0

After losing our beloved Rocky, the huge gap in our hearts had to be filled by a hound.

Kerr is certainly doing so❤️.

He is such a lovely affectionate boy. He makes us laugh so much and has already become a firm favourite with our family and friends.

I have put on a few photos of his first week with us.

Kerr had very special greyhound paws to fill when he joined our family and he seems to be comfortable doing so?.

We still think of Rocky often and we think he will approve of his little brother, Kerr.

I know Kerr has had a difficult journey to get home to us and would like to thank SGS so much for looking after him.I know that numerous people have helped him but would particularly like to thank George and Lynsey for being such fantastic foster family for him.

We consider ourselves blessed again by being given such a beautiful, special boy to love and care for.

EmmaMac    0

Such good news for Kerr! :) lucky folks for sure x

Irene lally    0

Had troubles getting our pictures to post ?, but will try again.

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

Irene lally    0

Can anyone tell me how to post photos. I have managed to get a couple on but the rest failed?

Irene lally    0

fivegreys    0

Wonderful, wonderful news for this gorgeous boy. Irene and Tommy, he looks a perfect fit!!! Pics are lovely and he looks totally at home. Happy and loving new home, Kerr. ❤❤

Gemma    0

So delighted for you all - he is just gorgeous.  I'm sure Rocky would approve - thank you for giving another SGS dog a wonderful home :wub:

Irene lally    0

Still struggling to get more photos of Kerr to post but I have put them on the face book page instead if anyone would like to see them?.

Oh what lovely news to brighten a rainy morning! We were so sad when you lost Rocky, but gorgeous Kerr will help to heal the loss.

Be happy, all together :54[1]: