• Announcements

• ClaireB

SGS Summer Show   05/30/2017

Its that time of year again, we would like to invite everyone to our annual Summer Show  We will have a fun dog show, tombola, raffle, refreshments, the SGS stall and more........ Held on Sunday the 25th of June at the East Whitburn Community Centre, Hens Nest Road, East Whitburn, EH47 8AB (where we were at Christmas) Doors open at 12 noon and entry costs £3.   We will need donations for the raffle and tombola, these can be handed in on the day. Here is a poster that you are all welcome to download and put up wherever to spread the word.
ClaireB

K9 Factor Grand Final winners

14 posts in this topic

SGS would like to announce the winners of this years K9 Factor Photo Competition overall winners :sHa_shakeshout[1]:

Before that we would like to say a massive Thank you :signthankspin:to everyone who entered, the standard this year was the highest we have ever had!

In 1st place we have .......................

Fia 

13083109_1378684952145567_1990345099294358212_n_zps2ltbqaxp.jpg

In 2nd Place we have ........................

Izzy 

IMG_20160621_133148812_zpszpwov9cj.jpg

An in 3rd place we have .................

Oscar and Wren

21753FDB-9945-4B57-80F1-BD78DBC68A50_zps7bw5kqbb.jpeg

We will be contacting the winners directly about their prizes. @megan @Oscarsdads @LJDaberdeen

Please feel free to comment below, about how excited you are for the 2017 calendar to come out because its going to be the best one yet!! :lol:

Well done to all who entered and got involved, very worthy winners :throb:

Absolutely perfect, wonderful pictures of wonderful dogs!   I am sure their owners are so proud.

Need to get my order in for the calendar as soon as they are printed.

The judges would have had a hard job choosing , well done

Andrina and Roxy

We are totally chuffed to bits that our two little lovelies are featuring in the calendar and to be voted 3rd is just the icing on the cake.  Thankyou all for voting for them x

Well done everyone!  Excellent standard and it was great to see so many happy hounds!

Looking forward to 2017's calendar.

Brilliant selection of photos, and well done to everyone who took part! 

I was at work when i spotted the e mail from Claire that Fia had come 1st, i had to go out for a little cry, :crying: all the entries were so good, we are proud for Fia that she won, thank you to everyone that was involved it must be a big task to run the competition. 

This is wonderful news! All three pics are beautiful, especially Fia. She really was a stunning girl.

Oh wow! It's been a good week for Izzy! Flower power, 3rd place in shining example competition and now this! My pretty lady :-) thanks for voting. I'm excited to see the calendar :)

A beautiful winner.......but loved all the pictures......great to see everyone's happy hounds xx

So glad Fia won. But we'll done to everyone else too.

Well done to all the winners, all worthy of their place. :54[1]:  be a cracking Calendar this year.

Well done, excellent photos! 😍

Big congratulations to the worthy winners