• Announcements

• ClaireB

SGS Summer Show   05/30/2017

Its that time of year again, we would like to invite everyone to our annual Summer Show  We will have a fun dog show, tombola, raffle, refreshments, the SGS stall and more........ Held on Sunday the 25th of June at the East Whitburn Community Centre, Hens Nest Road, East Whitburn, EH47 8AB (where we were at Christmas) Doors open at 12 noon and entry costs £3.   We will need donations for the raffle and tombola, these can be handed in on the day. Here is a poster that you are all welcome to download and put up wherever to spread the word.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lorri

Rain Macs

9 posts in this topic

SGS have been lucky enough to receive a special order of brand new lined and unlined rain macs :thumbup:

We have just received a lovely order of brand new lined rain macs, of a very high quality material and amazingly bright colours and superb patterns on the lining. The colours and patterns are very bright and vibrant but it is hard to bring that across in a picture.

DSC05604_zpsjmhq4ic3.jpg

From left to right we have - Aqua/Royal blue and red/Burgundy and yellow/Black/Turquoise/Cerise/Red/Purple/Burgundy.

They come in sizes 24" / 26" / 28" but it should be noted that they are quite generously sized so when ordering please go one size down for most average hounds. 

Please ask for current stock levels of each colour in each size.

Ralfie is modelling the hunter green style in a 26’’, normally Ralfy would take a 30’’ in the walking out coat, these macs seem to be fairly generous.

DSC04059_zps5e4989c3.jpg

Here is lovely BumbleBee wearing the Cerise number,

DSC_0024_zps4a8d7c8f.jpg

The material is a cagoule type material with no lining, suitable for wet weather in a hotter temperature and be able to fit over a fleece coat in the winter :D The black is very black and the purple is nice and bright and very purply.

e6d712ab-84f9-4b4d-a6e6-407853cfe29c_zps

The unlined macs will be priced at just £10.50 and £1.10 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class then it's £1.20 p and p :clap:

The lined macs will be priced at £13 and £1.10 p and p or if you would prefer 1st class then it's £1.20 p and p

Please PM or post below to order, and pay throughout the donate button on the website through paypal.

N.B. please note that if ordering more than 1 item the postage will increase to £2.80 for 2nd class and £3.20 for 1st class

Can I get a 30" red for Doodle and aqua size 26" for Lola please, both lined if possible?

49 minutes ago, gillflan said:

Can I get a 30" red for Doodle and aqua size 26" for Lola please, both lined if possible?

Im afraid we dont actually have any 30" at the moment, the macs really are big made so I'm sure a 28" would fit Doodle fine. I always advise people to buy one size down from what they have in a walking out coat.

See Doodle's coat is a 30" and the velcro barely comes together, it's always been too small. Are you getting more in at all, or just what you have?

17 hours ago, gillflan said:

See Doodle's coat is a 30" and the velcro barely comes together, it's always been too small. Are you getting more in at all, or just what you have?

Its the same with chunky monkey Fonzie, the band is 30" at its widest on all the sizes of the macs. If your unsure about how it would fit him then you are welcome to pop round and try on a couple of sizes

Yeah I'm maybe best to fit him up for size! Thanks Claire, I'll let you know xx

Hello, these look great!  Do you have the aqua (the second from left in the pic which doesn't have tartan lining) in size 26 unlined?  (We are usually size 28)  Star has asked for it for her birthday :) .....Also do you have plain black muzzles back in stock? Thanks and best wishes Ailsa

On 04/05/2017 at 0:45 PM, AMG said:

Hello, these look great!  Do you have the aqua (the second from left in the pic which doesn't have tartan lining) in size 26 unlined?  (We are usually size 28)  Star has asked for it for her birthday :) .....Also do you have plain black muzzles back in stock? Thanks and best wishes Ailsa

@AMG

on it :-)) 

Have pm'd you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0