SGS Forum
Guest SGSTeam

Muzzles

Rosie25    0

Hi Claire can I order a large red muzzle for Rover please.  Paid via payal  Confirmation number: 0T469543VE761922M.

thanks 

Roseann

ClaireB    0
55 minutes ago, Rosie25 said:

Hi Claire can I order a large red muzzle for Rover please.  Paid via payal  Confirmation number: 0T469543VE761922M.

thanks 

Roseann

Yup, I'll post that this afternoon

Rosie25    0
On 20/04/2017 at 1:07 PM, ClaireB said:

Yup, I'll post that this afternoon

Hi Claire I havent received the red muzzle for Rover.  Chloe thinks there may be a problem with our post as she is waiting on a few things to arrive too.  I'll wait another couple of days. 

Roseann

ClaireB    0
44 minutes ago, Rosie25 said:

Hi Claire I havent received the red muzzle for Rover.  Chloe thinks there may be a problem with our post as she is waiting on a few things to arrive too.  I'll wait another couple of days. 

Roseann

Oh no, it was definitely sent last week. If it doesn't arrive over the weekend let me know and I'll send another

Rosie25    0

Chloe says that she has been waiting for pot as well.  So maybe there is a delay here  Its not urgent as he has his old one, but our last foster dog chewed it, he probably thought he was doing Rover a favour lol.  I'll let you know if it doesnt arrive. x

Rosie25    0
16 minutes ago, ClaireB said:

Oh no, it was definitely sent last week. If it doesn't arrive over the weekend let me know and I'll send another

Hi Claire ignore my last message it has arrived today along with Chloe's post that she was waiting on.  Sorry for any bother x